Help make your professional installation an easy, trouble-free experience. Please review the following preparation tips.
- please provide a clear unobstructed path to your home
- please relocate your vehicle, they may disrupt the ease of access
DISHWASHERS | GARBAGE DISPOSALS | ICE MAKER LINES
- please remove any items from underneath the kitchen sink
WALL OVENS | SLIDE INS | DROP INS | FREESTANDING RANGES
- please remove any items from drawers or cabinets above or below the appliance
MICROWAVE OVENS | RANGE HOODS
- please remove any items from the cabinets where the appliance will be mounted
- please remove items within 2 feet of either side on the countertop
- please remove items directly on the range top or rear control panel
WALL AIR CONDITIONER | WINDOW AIR CONDITIONER
- please cover or remove any items from the room you don’t want dusty
- please remove furniture and other items within 6 feet of the work area
Please Note: Items too large or heavy BigM will move for you, however BigM is not responsible for any damage that may occour during the removal process.